I'm a DT memeber at Just a scrappin

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Quilting we will Go

Hello everyone another Thursday at just-a-scrappin-blogspot.com.This weeks challenge was to include quilting patterns in our projects and to include wet or dry embossing to our projects.

I cut out squares with a deminsion of 3.5x3.5 and using my sidekick embossed small flowers with a little butterfly I also added stickle colors to my diecuts. This was a real brain teaser for mer because I have never been intrested in quilting so I really had to just take the sewing/quilting idea out of the challenge and think of it as a project that just had the ideas of the same patterns worked into it.

Hope everyone has a great week and don't forget to stop by just-a-scrappin-blogspot.com and check out everyones projects.

Supplies used were
12x12 DCWV Pattern paper from Tahiti collection cut into squares
12x12 DCWV cardstock paper in red-orange as the base of my quilt
assorted colors of stickle
black marker to use for my stitching
Butterfly-flower embossing folder die cut



1 comment: