I'm a DT memeber at Just a scrappin

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Swap Challenge

Hi everyone. It's been awhile life sure becomes busy when school is in full swing and there just seems to be not enough time in the day.
I was so excited to be a part of this swap challenge and just want to thank Patti and my swap buddy Bridget. She sent so many wonderful emblishments and a beautiful chipboard mini album just so I can do what I never do and scrap about me!!!! Let me see where to begin she sent a 12x12 choco color paper that she was kind enough to score and cut this was the starting point to my very first exposion box!!! She included assorted ribbon, stickers, mini emblishments a mini punch and a 6x6 assorted paper pad, I hope I remembered everything.
I themed my box with my son David and his friends from his 17th birthday from last year. In the first box I added the title ''A Son Is........" I then added the words talented, funny and perfect. I stamped a cupcake design using studio g and then with my cricut cut a cupcake that I then added blue glitter to make it look like frosting.In the group picture I titled it ''Friendship" and then added the words alike but diffrent. I had the picture of David acting like he was shooting flames from his mouth so I added the words crazy and cool.

I hope everyone enjoys my very first exposion box I know that I'll be making many more thanks to Bridget.

No comments:

Post a Comment