I'm a DT memeber at Just a scrappin

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Anything goes challenge

Hello my DT Sisters.

Fall is finally here yet in sunny California it's a warm 80 degrees. For my anything goes challenge I used a purple cardstock . In a royal purple ink. I choose the sentiment Today belongs to you. Using the chalking colors orange/yellow  I colored in the butterflies and then added assorted colors of glitter stickles. I added two loopy brads to the card with a cream twine and also a lime green twine which  I knoted in the middle. On the edge of the card I stamped with a shimmer green ink a pretty vine which connects with the lime flower diecut and as a finishing touch a cute diecut butterfly. Don't forget to stop by and see all the great projects at just a scrappin.com and join the fun with your own creative journey.

Supplies used:
Purple cardstock by Paper Reflections
Assorted twine by Pebbles Inc.
White loopy brads from Queen's Eyelets
Sentiement stamp by Inkadinkado
Floral stamp by Stampendous from Changito the Monkey
Butterflies chalked with Pebbles Inc
Floral diecut from K&company
butterfly diecut from My Big Ideas





No comments:

Post a Comment