I'm a DT memeber at Just a scrappin

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween 3-D Challenge

My first 3-D project I used my Happy Hauntings cricut cartridge and added emblishments from the Recollections Halloween 12x12 paper slab. I cut out a headless horsemen and added glitter stickle to his cloak and also added glitter to the grass I cut a frame and added purple stickle and then cut out a spooky pumpkin and a few haunting ghost and a cute smiling spider was added from a cut out pattern from Hot off the Press. I added a few tags and used a spooky font stamp and halloween is not complete without a haunted house.

Frames from the Diecut collections Halloween from Recollections
Cricut  embellishments cut at 3.25
Glitter stickle from Studio G
Happy Spider from Hot of the Press aw

No comments:

Post a Comment