I'm a DT memeber at Just a scrappin

Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Friday sorry this is late had a change in my work schedule due to pre Thanksgiving
But here is my Tag Challenge. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and don't forget to stop by and check out everyones great designs at just-a- scrappin. The challenge this week was any theme but to add bling and a tag. I'm working on an album for my son who went to Dallas and saw his Cowboys for his 26th birthday so here is another page that I worked on Hope everyone likes it.

Supplies used:
I used a tag templete and cut out the Texas state from a 12x12 page from Stamping station.com
Football design also a 12x12 strip cut from Hot off the Press Pizazz.com
Star was cut using my cricut craft room program and I just added glitter stickle to the edges for my bling effect.
Attached the tags using star brads from Making Memories
The title boarder Texas was cut from a 12x12 from Stamping Station .com
12x12 smooth texture in Citrus Teal from Core'dinations was used as my layout page.

No comments:

Post a Comment