I'm a DT memeber at Just a scrappin

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Just a Sweet Flower

It's another challenge for the just-a-scrappin design team. This week we were to use the color orange and felt on a lay-out or a card. For my challenge I wanted to just do something fun and cute so I went into my stash of cartridges and found the Disney Classics. Flower was my favorite character in the movie Bambi, he was just so cute and shy I just think he was super adorable.

This is how I completed my design. Flower was cut at 4.50 and his floral bunch is where I used the color orange I added some shimmering green stickle to the center of each bloom and I also had a floral stem left over from an older project that I added to the page I placed red stickles to the stem and a felt butterfly which was stamped in black and traced with glitter stickles also I let the butterflies dry before cutting them out I also did the same with the floral stamp and just used 3-d foam dots to add some deminsion.

So don't forget to stop by just-a-scrappinblogspot.com to see all the great designs the team came up with and have a great time creating something with felt and the color orange

Materials used
Recollections cardstock in yellow
assorted stickles from Studio G
floral and butterfly acrylic stamps
Cricut craft room

3 comments:

  1. I love Flower too! Nice choice using the orange flowers around him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of the felt and the orange color. I also Love Flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job, Annmarie. I like how you made Flower your main focus. The felt flowers are lovely and the glitter adds a nice dimensional touch.

    ReplyDelete