I'm a DT memeber at Just a scrappin

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hello everyone !! Hope you all had a great week-end

For this weeks challenge it was teacher inspired using the color orange a little bling some ribbon and any color of our choice. I am so use to doing 12x12 pages I had to think out of the box and step away from my comfort zone for this one.

Using a cream color for my base  I cut my 8x11 smaller then a 4x5 and using my Nate's ABC cartridge I cut my letter A at 3.0 in the orange and using some back to school stickers and ribbon I also cut off the prongs of a brad and pop doted it to my corner for my bling I used to green jewels and some of Tim Holtz distress glitter.

The inside of the card was also cut at 3.0 and I used some blue glitter to add some sparkle to the pond of water. My little boy was cut at 3.0 and I surrounded him with a bit more back to school stickers.


I hope everyone likes my little creation and for all the mom's out in our group I know my home is ready to be teen-age free in two weeks back to school for my guys. Enjoy the rest of your week

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet pages. I love the bold bright orange words and font style. Good job girl.
    Marye Bird
    passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the page! I love Nate's ABCs cart. The stickers work really well with your layout and theme.

    K

    ReplyDelete