I'm a DT memeber at Just a scrappin

Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Monday

Hello everyone hope your week-end was a good one
We had a few graduation parties and a family baby shower so we busy


I had Sunday free to myself so i decided to see if i could get a little creative and this is what i came up with

For the birthday card i used the Jasmine font with DCWV hot pink and cut the letters at 3.5
for the butterfly i used DCWV yellow and cut the butterfly at 3.0 I then chalked the butterfly with a light velvet by Pebbles Inc. With the smaller butterfly i cut at 2.5 and then inked it with indgo blue as an added touch i used my Tulip hotgun and placed jewled stickles and then i added 2 floral brads to the corner from making memories and tied a soft pink ribbon to the bottom.

For my son John and his girlfriend Ashley i did a small halloween theme in the style of a card
I cut out the Frankie monster at 5.0 using recollections black and green and also a soft gray fror the layers

Bump in the night was cut out using a 4.5 font from the Halloween Hauntings cartridge using the black and yellow recollections paper

I hope everyone likes my week-end projects
Til next time



No comments:

Post a Comment